– Bureau of Meteorology: Tasmanian Fire Danger Ratings
– List of current bushfires and other incidents in Tasmania
– TAS Alert for for warnings, events, school and road closures and to locate evacuation centres
– Tas Networks: Current power outage information
– Environmental Protection Agency provides real-time air quality data in Tasmania
– Australian Government emergency support to providers, services and families in the event of a local emergency. This support is designed to help services recover quickly and ensure continuity of care for families.
– The Bushfire response program offers early learning services access to resources to help understand the impacts of disaster, and how to support recovery and resilience.
– Recognition that educators play a role in re-establishing routines post-disaster. Teacher-specific resources are available to guide them to work with children and families in areas affected by natural disaster or community trauma.
– Address physical, mental, and emotional exhaustion caused following a natural disaster, this Hotline guides others to heal, recover and rebuild their lives after a bushfire.